Product quality and performance are evolving year by year and tires are very critical components that play a critical role in the safe driving of vehicles. Therefore,when you make a delivery these products to your customers, be sure to ask them to observe the advice that is given in the “information.” These are printed on each tire catalog.
User information for passenger car tire
2. Never inflate beyond 275 kPa(2.75 bar, 40psi)to seat beads. After beads are fully seated,never exceed the maximum tire pressure YOKOHAMA recommends.
3. Tire inflation should be done in a safety cage.
4. Do not mix different tire size designations or constructions on the same axle, except for limited use of temporary spare tires.
5. Outer diameter of wheel should be the same as inner diameter of tire.
6. Make sure to follow instructions in the car owner's manual or on the vehicle tire information placed in a car to a maintain proper tire pressure.
7. Never bleed or reduce inflation pressure when tires become hot from driving.
8. Over-or under-inflation is dangerous and could lead to tire damage or accidents.
9. Check tire inflation pressure(including spare tires)at least once a month and before every long trip.
10. Sustained high speed driving conditions may call for higher inflation pressure.
11. Stones,gravel and other foreign objects stuck in the tire treads may damage the tire. Remove foreign objects from the tire treads.
12. Tires should only be mounted by professionally trained persons.
Never use a tire under the following conditions:1. If the tread has worn to the treadwear indicator.
2. If breaks in the fabric appear.
3. If cords or wires are exposed. Replace the tires immediately under any of the above conditions.
Storage of steel belted radial tires:1. Store unmounted tires indoors in a dry location.
2. Never expose unmounted tires to moisture.
To preserve traffic safety YOKOHAMA recommends driving substantially slower under adverse weather or road conditions.
User information for truck and bus tire
Only specially trained personnel should mount tires. Failure to comply with these tire demounting/mounting safety precautions can cause the bead to break and the assembly to burst with sufficient force to cause serious injury or death.
2. Never use rim parts of different manufacturers or different size.
3. Never mount tires on rims which are damaged or not smooth and clean.
4. Always clean and inspect rim. Lubricate beads[and rim flanges for tubeless tires],tube and rim side of flap with an approved rubber lubricant.
5. Always be sure that rim components are properly seated before inflating.
6. Always use an extension hose with guage and clip-on chuck.
7. Always use a safety cage or other restraining device when inflating the tire to seat the beads and/or inflating the tire to normal operating inflation pressure.
8. Never inflate beyond 275kPa(2.75 bar, 40 psi)to seat the beads.
9. Never stand, lean or reach over the assembly during inflation.
10. After beads are fully seated, adjust to vehicle manufacturer's recommended inflation pressure.
11. Never mount radials on the same axle with bias tires. Follow vehicle manufacturer's recommendations.
12. Tires must be removed when remaining tread depth reaches regulated measurement in your jurisdiction.
13. Moisture in tire can damage the casing. Stored tires in a dry area.Dry interior before mounting. Inflate with dry air.